Friday, September 23, 2011

Please help me get a new kitchen......

So I have designed my dream kitchen but hubby says I can't have it until we save every penny, problem is I can't stop buying things for my classroom, a good friend (you know who you are) has convinced me to try out teachers pay teachers.  Hubby has agreed to help with this (he is the graphic design artist, I kind of suck at that).  So here we go.......I am announcing this for 2 reasons:

1.  I am asking you to help build my follower list, I'll post some freebie printables when I get 50 followers and
2.  I want to start tomorrow and want to be held accountable

Whatd'ya say?  Will you help a girl out?  Please share my button on your blog.  Please follow me! and TIA!!  AND if you have any printable requests, please let us know!!!!


1 comment:

  1. Your post cracked me up, literally! Good luck. Let me know if I can help you out at all! You will soon be spending your weekends making things for your classroom EVEN more!

    ReplyDelete