Saturday, December 3, 2011

I heart advent calendars!

My three year old, J, went from counting and recognizing 1-10 to counting and recognizing 1-24 in one day!  Today we put up the tree and advent calendars and she is studying those things!  We have three.  The first one you can find on pinterest here.
 I think you can find this one at Oriental Trading Company.
 and this one is a magnetic, add a piece a day, nativity scene one. 

I'm so excited J is counting and recognizing to 24!!!
and I am enjoying the tree my girls decorated for me.  Can you tell with the ornaments at the bottom?  Happy Holidays everyone!

1 comment:

  1. This post combines two of my favorite things: Advent calendars and Pinterest! The tree looks beautiful. Your girls did a great job :-) Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete