Sunday, December 18, 2011

I was nominated for a Liebster award!

THANK YOU Kinderdi and Kinder Kids Fun for nominating me for this reward!  This award is for newbies, and its goal is to spotlight up-and-coming blogs with less than 200 followers. If awarded, you must:

♥ copy and paste the award on your blog

♥ thank the giver and link back to them

♥ reveal YOUR top five picks and leave a comment letting them know


Here are my picks :

The Teaching Bank

Oh my little Classity Class

Sub Hub

Herding Kats in Kindergarten

Cole's Little Pups

What a fun way to visit new sites and get to know what other teachers are doing!!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas break! (We still have 3 full days of teaching ahead. . .YIKES! lol).

    I'm off to check out the other blogs on your list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also have 3 days left. WE CAN DO IT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the award! I am your newest follower and would love for you to come follow me! I have LOTS of *freebies* to grab! =)

    ReplyDelete