I am joining up with Mrs. Lemon's Linky Party Tell me more! I am excited to join because I am a big fan of Mrs. Lemon's and want to get to know more 2nd grade bloggers. Which leads me to my first tid-bit.
1. I have taught Kindergarten for 10 years and I am nervous about beginning a new year at a new school in second grade!
2. I turned 35 on my last birthday.
3. My children (ages 4 and 9) are guinea pigs to my teaching ideas.
4. My four favorite vacations were Hawaii, New York City and Panama City Beach, Florida and Western Nebraska.
6. Both my Grandmas were named Rose.
7. I once hit my head on the diving board when trying to do a back flip.
8. 2 days after I was born a tornado hit my house. My first home was a hotel.
9. I danced for 10 years as a child, loved dance and cheerleading in high school and recently learned how to clog!!
10. I love to exercise. I get up every morning at 5 or 6 to walk or workout and when I don't I MISS IT! It doesn't mean I'm skinny though. I like food too much.
11. I did my first Warrior Dash this summer. I did the Color Run too! Fun times.