Monday, December 26, 2011

Top 3 of 2011

Mrs. Smith is having a Top 3 of 2011 Linky Party and I think it is BRILLIANT!

Here are my top 3!

Sep 24, 2011, 6 comments
268 Pageviews
Oct 29, 2011, 3 comments
132 Pageviews
Nov 23, 2011, 1 comment
114 Pageviews


So the first one I am really excited about.  It will be my 52 page, differentiated, nursery rhyme, alphabet poetry notebook that I am going to work on this summer.  I simply am not efficient enough to put this together and stay sane before that.  I started and had to quit but it is coming, I promise. :/

The second one is my baby.  A very simple way to add peace in the classroom with compliments.  A must on a Monday morning, especially after a really long break, or when the kids are at each other's throats.  Sometimes I have to remember to take my own advice!

And the third made it to Pinterest.

My blog is a baby and I do not have as much to contribute to the blogging community as many of you, but please follow me and be patient with me.  I blog so I can join great Linky Parties like this, it motivates me to be a better teacher and I just simply love you all! :)

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for linking up at my linky party and telling others about it! I love your blog and I'm now a follower!
    ~Fern
    Fern Smith’s Classroom Ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your welcome Fern. I am a new follower of yours as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the compliment circle idea! What a great way to build a sense of community in the classroom! By the way I wanted to let you know I awarded you the Versatile Blogger Award! You can check it out here The Versatile Blogger Award

    Happy New Year!

    Lisa
    Criss-Cross Applesauce

    ReplyDelete