Saturday, August 11, 2012

Ready or not! I heart turquoise!-classroom pics



So school starts on Monday!!  I'm ready for now.  I'm loving the Turquoise on Dots from Creative Teaching Press!!!  I can't remember where all my printables are from so if you want to know check out my pin board here and here.
Daily 5 and reading area. 
I'm still waiting for paper lanterns to come in the mail for the corner. 
Writer's Workshop, from Maureen.
Post-it flags at the bottom of my class list there.  (You can barely see them, shown at the top of the picture), But I wanted to post that when my students leave my classroom, they put a flag on their name and take it off when they return.  
Calendar and Focus Wall, Schedule coming soon!!
Leveled Library
Check out some more classroom pictures at Mrs. Parker's Linky Party!
There's No Place Like Home



1 comment:

  1. I love the turquoise. Good luck this school year.

    ReplyDelete