I am joining up with Mrs. Lemon's Linky Party Tell me more! I am excited to join because I am a big fan of Mrs. Lemon's and want to get to know more 2nd grade bloggers. Which leads me to my first tid-bit. 1. I have taught Kindergarten for 10 years and I am nervous about beginning a new year at a new school in second grade! 2. I turned 35 on my last birthday. 3. My children (ages 4 and 9) are guinea pigs to my teaching ideas. 4. My four favorite vacations were Hawaii, New York City and Panama City Beach, Florida and Western Nebraska. 5. The jobs I've held include retail, aerobics instructor, dishwasher, lifeguard, child-care director. 6. Both my Grandmas were named Rose. 7. I once hit my head on the diving board when trying to do a back flip. 8. 2 days after I was born a tornado hit my house. My first home was a hotel. ...
An old blog about all things educational, you will find Kindergarten and 2nd grade ideas along with information on Whole Brain Teaching, Daily 5 and working smarter. Anything goes! Also check out my teacher mom blog at I'm a mom too!
When were you going to show this to me ?!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteOMG this is the most precious,delicious thing I have ever seen in my life. She can even self correct. Send that adorable child to me. Thank you for sharing this video. I LOVED IT SO MUCH!
Fran@kindergartencrayons.blogspot.com
I tried to send it to you via comment on your blog and that did not work. Then I started a new blog and was having a hard time. I was hoping you would find it and it didn't take long!!!! I would've contacted you eventually but I wanted to purty up my blog first! :)
ReplyDelete