- Last Friday I had 18 students on my class list. I procrastinated labeling, although I printed 40 sets of labels over the weekend and made 20 copies of everything.
Monday morning I get to school and my class size was up to 21 so I printed a sheet of new student A,B and C. I started to label my classroom. That afternoon one student moved schools.
Tuesday I gained another student so I printed off student D labels and replaced student C with D.
Wednesday no change. I feel confident I'm ready for open house Thursday.
- Thursday I get new student E making it 22. I frantically print off labels so she has a locker and a seat for open house.
Today one drops I am down to 21.
I wonder what Monday will bring???????
On a side note. My third grader is soooooooo excited for Monday, she may drive me absolutely bonkers.
Happy first day of school everyone!!!! (whenever that may be)
I am joining up with Mrs. Lemon's Linky Party Tell me more! I am excited to join because I am a big fan of Mrs. Lemon's and want to get to know more 2nd grade bloggers. Which leads me to my first tid-bit. 1. I have taught Kindergarten for 10 years and I am nervous about beginning a new year at a new school in second grade! 2. I turned 35 on my last birthday. 3. My children (ages 4 and 9) are guinea pigs to my teaching ideas. 4. My four favorite vacations were Hawaii, New York City and Panama City Beach, Florida and Western Nebraska. 5. The jobs I've held include retail, aerobics instructor, dishwasher, lifeguard, child-care director. 6. Both my Grandmas were named Rose. 7. I once hit my head on the diving board when trying to do a back flip. 8. 2 days after I was born a tornado hit my house. My first home was a hotel. ...
Comments
Post a Comment